At Crowdcreate, we believe in the “Wisdom of Crowds”. What if you could listen and engage with some of the top investors, CEO’s, and thought leaders who share what they’re working on, what they’re most excited about, and how you can support them on their mission.
Together, we are smarter, can make better decisions, and support the next generation of innovation.
Crowdcreate is a one-of-a-kind growth marketing service used by businesses to get connected to the top investors, thought leaders, strategic partners, and potential clients/customers. What makes us different? Our track record of raising over $130 million dollars across 80+ successful client projects. We do this through our platform that provides data, insights, and technologies that help connect you in a fast and scalable way.
To keep a safe space for everyone, please read through our rules:
- We believe in the “Wisdom of Crowds”. An engaged community benefits everybody. Please engage.
- We are here to support each other and share your thought leadership. Please be mindful.
- This is a professional environment. Keep things relevant and matter of fact.
- First, Introduce yourself so others can get to know you.
- Don’t private message people solicitations or creepy stuff. (Please message any of the admins if you know of people doing this so we can ban them).
- You are welcome to invite other thought leaders, investors and influencers who you think will be a good fit.
- Go to “VIEW PROFILE” and make your “DISPLAY NAME” firstname lastname (company/domain name).
- We allow our members to ONLY pitch their business once a week in the group every Friday. This is so our channel doesn’t turn into a self-promotional pitch fest.
- Lastly, we all need each other to grow our businesses. You will get as much as you put into the group. Share some advice, tips, and networking introductions to help us all be better.