This will be a recorded event. All attendees will have access to the recordings for 90 days.
This is an all in one class taking place on May 16th, 17th, and 18th. Class will begin at 7pm EST and will last 2-3 hours each night.
During this class we will cover trading in general, and the following.
- Stocks, Cryptocurrency, and the Foreign Exchange Market - How to get started. What platforms to use and how to navigate them. How to determine the best entry time and what to look for. My own current portfolio of stocks and crypto. What am I looking at for the future. My own personal and entry points.
- Trading in the markets - We will go over market analysis and how you can apply this same outlook for your trading. Risk and the amounts of percentages each trade comes with.
- Capital - How to build capital and leverage capital to further your trading journey as well as your life. I will dig deep into some of the hacks that I personally used when trying to develop a financial plan.
- Psychology - On and off the charts. Habits that you can do each day to help you become a better person and trader. The things I do on a daily basis and my accountability reports.
- Lifestyle/Trading Checklist - I will go over my 32 point checklist and walk you through how I use each of these as an identifier for my goals. This checklist will become one of the most important things sitting on your desk.
- Journaling - My topics, things I look for in my own writing, and how I break down my thoughts onto paper.
- Minimalist Finances - We will walk through how I minimize our finances and the things you can identify in your life that is "clutter" that will break down your own bank accounts.
This is just scratching the surface of everything we will be covering during this class and I'm excited to be doing this. This is the first time I have done a more beginner friendly event and I look forward to seeing everyone!